FLUTED SPIRAL Candle MOLDS
- Durable Metal Molds - last a very long time with reasonable care.
- All include: wick holder bar, mold sealer, 3 feet of wick, and instructions.
- Candles made in round molds have a single seam which can be trimmed with a knife, then polished with an old nylon stocking.
- Usage Tips:
- Do not drop, pry, scratch or dent.
- Placing in a water bath improves finish on candles.
- Dry thoroughly after use to prevent rusting.
- Spray with silicone before storing to prevent rusting.
- Store in sealed container or upside down to keep out dust.
- If candle gets stuck in mold, place in freezer for a few minutes. If it still won't come out, place it in hot water (this ruins finish on candle, and should be considered a last resort). Never try to pry or carve stuck wax from mold - this will almost always ruin the mold.
- Molds may have sharp edges - handle with care.
This page is now available on our new and improved web site.
Copyright © 1997 -
2003 Bob Sherman