- NEVER LEAVE A BURNING CANDLE UNATTENDED!
- Always burn candles on a heat resistant surface. Candle holders may become hot and damage furniture. A good heat resistant surface can be made from a ceramic tile (cover bottom with felt to protect furniture.
- Keep all burning candles away from children and pets.
- Position candles away from flammable objects.
- Place freestanding candles in a shallow dish or bowl to catch the wax in case of a blowout.
Following the safety rules above should minimize the chances of needing the following instructions.
- Wax on Carpet - this procedure may cause stains, if in doubt call
in a professional carpet cleaner.
- Let harden, then break up and remove as much wax as possible.
- Place paper towels on area.
- Apply a hot steam iron to wick wax into the paper towels. Protect
iron with tin foil.
- Repeat as needed.
- Check iron for wax residue before using for clothing again.
- Wax on Clothing - may cause stains, if in doubt consult a professional.
- Remove Garment.
- Let harden, then remove as much wax as possible.
- Pour boiling water through affected area.
- Repeat as necessary.
- Do not use carpet method on clothes as it could set the candle dye
in the fabric.
This page has been moved to our new and improved web
here to view the updated version on our new site.
Copyright © 1997 -
Copyright © 1997 - 2003