LEATHER ECONOMY DOUBLE SHOULDERS
- Bargain Priced.
- These may have a variety of blemishes, holes etc.
- Priced by the square foot.
- Sizes range from 12 to 15 square feet with the average being about 13 square feet. (For those who are not familiar with the size of these, a double shoulder is the area across the top of the back just behind the neck of the cow skin, or a piece of leather approximately 3 1/2 feet long and 3 1/2 feet wide)
- Sorry, but we do not offer these cut to size and they are only available by the full shoulder.
- PLEASE NOTE: Prices shown are for the average shoulder. You will receive an email confirmation before shipping with an adjusted price depending on the size of available shoulders.
|4 to 5 ounce Economy Shoulder
|6 to 7 ounce Economy Shoulder
|8 to 9 ounce Economy Shoulder
This page has been moved to our new and improved web site.
here for pricing and ordering these products on our new site.
Copyright © 1997 - 2003